Monday, April 14, 2008

Funds and Prayers Needed

I would love nothing more then to help every single one of the sweet Starfish babies...however being a college student and where I am at in my life, I can't do anything financially for them. This is where I need all of your help! If anyone is willing to donate or just pray for these sweet angels of God...you will be truly rewarded by the man upstairs. I have such a passion to adopt and I know that God is calling me to do it down the road. I'm praying for each of the children and every single orphan in the world who needs a home. Thanks everyone for helping out! Just go here if you can make a donation.

God bless you all! ~Happy Monday~


Spina Bifida Baby Boy 1

Blog Fairy Ads Starfish Surgeries

Spina Bifida Baby 2

Blog Fairy Ads Starfish Surgeries

Spina Bifida Baby 3

Blog Fairy Ads Starfish Surgeries

EMILY

Blog Fairy Ads Starfish Surgeries

BREANNA

Blog Fairy Ads Starfish Surgeries

3 Older Kids

Blog Fairy Ads Starfish Surgeries

6 cherished comments:

mommy24treasures said...

how sweet of you to post this. These babies are so precious. I am planning on helping all that I can.

Paula said...

Great Post. Its good for as many of us as possible to get the word out there.

OH MY #6 said...

this is awesome. Thank you for posting this.

Lea

Denise C said...

You are such a precious person with a beautiful heart!!! May God bless you so richly for being His Hands and Feet!!!
Love you!!!

Steffie B. said...

I just told David a few days ago how you are into the whole adoption.....there is no doubt that you and Tyler will be blessed someday.....;)

redmaryjanes said...

Thank you girlfriend! This is a wonderful post.