Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up


I hope you all had a great weekend! I went home for the weekend with Tyler to see some friends and family. I still can't believe I have 2 short weeks left at school and I'll be moving home. I told my mom that she needs to prepare to have a roommate! ;)

Well, the weekend was jammed pack full of fun! Today, I hung out over at Steffie B.'s house!!! We had so much fun! Tyler helped the boys with the boats and I hung with the girls. After the two Things got up from naps we went on the first boat ride of the season! I even got some color on my white, VERY white skin. hehe... Steffie and I never run out of things to talk about and I love spending time with her and Emmie!! Thanks again Stef for a fun day....Love ya!

Looks like the weather is going to be AWESOME all week long AND I only have one day of class this week!!! Yessss...I'll be working on my tan! ;) I hope everyone had a great Sunday~


8 cherished comments:

mommy24treasures said...

How fun! Have a wonderful week!

Nikki said...

I'm lovin' it too...my white skin still has a loooong way to go, though.
(wish I could've been boating with you girls today.)

Paula said...

Sounds like fun. I know how much you like the warm weather, so I'm glad you had a chance to enjoy it.

Kim said...

YEAH!!!!
LOVE boating...
You are sooo lucky to hang out with Steffie and family..
Have a Great Week..

Denise C said...

OK..I am officially jealous that you girls were out on the boat together having way too much fun...with out me!!! hee-hee! SO glad you had a great weekend and that you got to spend sweet times with dear friends!
I need to get out and work on my white skin too!;)
Have a great week!
Love you!

redmaryjanes said...

Sounds like a great time! Hmm...maybe we'll bump into each other agan after you move back.

kerri said...

Hangin' out with Steffie, going out on the boat, sounds like one fabulous afternoon.
I too am lovin' the sun, it's so good for the spirit. ;)

Steffie B. said...

So glad you both came over too....let me know about the job issue when you can. Hope to see you again soon! ;)
Smooches....
S*