Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ryan & Amy

It is just starting to hit me...I'm going to be leaving the family that I nanny for and my little Ry-Ry in just a couple of weeks. He is my sidekick, my little man...we've had a bond since he was born. Watching him grow up has just been an awesome experience. He'll be 2 in June and he's already putting sentences together and discovering new things everyday. I'm so thankful that I got the opportunity to learn and grow with him. I will miss him SO much!

9 cherished comments:

OH MY #6 said...

they are lucky boys!

Lea

PS. I want to be a walnut!

mommy24treasures said...

oh I was in a very similiar posistion years ago. I know you will miss him. He will forever hold a piece of your heart ;)
Did you go blonde again or are these older? Me and my curiosity?;)

Kim said...

They sure have been lucky little boys... and the family is going to miss you like no other...
Hugs girly...

Paula said...

That will be sad to leave the boys. We won't be able to see them either! boohoo

Abby said...

awwww i am gonna miss ry ry too and having him call me 'crazy abby' THANKS AMY! haha. aaa-bee aaa-bee aaa-bee, that's him chanting since that's all he does :) thanks for making my blog pretty again!!!! oh and i think we should die your hair back to blonde again. i miss it. okay love you. have a good weekend!! see you next week!!

redmaryjanes said...

What an absolute cutie!!
I am sure that you will be able to still visit the boys you nanny for. I know they love you too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steffie B. said...

Oh I know.....they really do love you.....my kids are the same way with Ingrid and Alycia.

BTW....delete the above comment and do not open it.....virus

Denise C said...

OH what a sweet post about both of your boys! They have been so blessed to have you in their lives! I am sure you will be checking in on them frequently..with the love you have in your heart for these precious little guys!!!
These were such sweet posts Amy!!! Thank you for sharing!!!
Love you!!!