Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday

dont worry be happy

I'm trying not to get discouraged because it is only April 24th and I know that summer is on its way but come on people....the high today is 75*....by Monday it going to be a high of 40*. (with maybe a snow shower!?) UGH!!! Sorry to put a damper on any good moods for those who live in Michigan. I guess that's the price we pay for living in this state. I'm trying to stay positive....so today I'm thankful that we got over a week of above 70* weather in the month of April. I'm also very thankful for being done with classes with just 2 finals to go. It is still so surreal because I'm really going to be done...for good! Finally, I'm thankful for Tyler and everything that he does for me. He's been a little down lately trying to mess with all this house stuff. Things are turning out to be higher in price then first expected and now he is getting shipped up north to work for probably the whole summer. ;( I'm just praying that he keeps his head up and doesn't get too down on himself. He's an amazing man and has so much to offer. I'm just so lucky to have him.

Well that's my thankful Thursday. It's not the most uplifting post...sorry for that! I hope you all have a great day and for all you Grey's Anatomy fans...The new ones start tonight! Yippee!!

5 cherished comments:

Nikki said...

I hear you, Amy! Hoping that we DO NOT get any snow on Monday...but, even if we do, we know it won't last!

Keep on encouraging your man! And, enjoy your weekend.

Denise C said...

Oh no...not snow....Our temps are dropping next week too...but not that low i don't think....hum...I am beginning to think I may have planted our annuals too early!! Oh well.....
I'll be praying for you as you finish up your finals and head home! I know you are so happy to be finished with school and get started at that new job! They are so blessed to have you!!!
Take care sweet friend...and thanks for the sweet well wishes!!! I am feeling a bit "crumby" tonight.
Hugs and Love

mommy24treasures said...

oh I know exactly how you feel. The weather is crazy almost everywhere lately I think. We have had warm days and the next day freezing and it is hard to not get depressed I know! That beautiful weather can really spoil you!
I pray it warms up quick.

Kim said...

Okay.. that is crazy... SNOW.. on MONDAY.. Do you want to hear this... it is suppose to be 100 here on MONDAY..
Do you want to come and stay with me for awhile...LOL.
Have a Great Weekend..
HUGS..
Things will all work out...

Steffie B. said...

And we just poured the new sand in the sand box.....UGH! Keep your chin up girl....hope to see you soon! ;)