Thursday, April 17, 2008

Amy & Kyle

Oh how I'm going to miss Mr. Kyle. I have been babysitting him since he was 2 and he is going on 4 1/2! I think the world of him! He is such a lover. He has a heart of gold and is always keeping me on my toes. He is very sensitive and has a very pure soul. I love how smart he is at such a young age. He becomes friends with anyone and doesn't say anything negative without feeling terribly bad about it! His favorite thing he said to me this year was "Amy, my eyes are leaking..." when we were watching a sad movie. Now how precious is that!? This kid will steal any ones heart and I'm going to miss him when I leave...he just told me today..."Amy, you can't leave yet because you said you were going to leave when it turns summer and its not summer yet!" **tear**


8 cherished comments:

Paula said...

Oh, they are going to miss you. And you with them too. Hopefully, you won't be too far away, so you can come for visits.
He sounds like a precious little boy.

Steffie B. said...

You are done just for the summer right or totally...I can't remember. See you Sunday.

Kim said...

Oh , how sweet.. made me tear up... they LOVE you sooo much..
It is amazing how little ones can steal your heart...
HUGS girly..
You are very special..

OH MY #6 said...

What a sweet little guy! Will you be back to them in the fall?

Lea

OH MY #6 said...

But, r u moving far away?

Lea

redmaryjanes said...

That is so sad, you can tell that he really loves you.
The new blog looks darling!

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

The special memories you have made & the bond that you share will never be replaced, or forgotten by any of you. Love the pictures, so sweet!

The blog makeover looks great!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Nikki said...

Oh Amy, you are just so sweet with those boys!