Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ooooo look what I got!

First I want to thanks to everyone who stopped over at Abby's blog...she felt very welcomed!


Second, I got home today and saw a box on our porch. I went to grab it and noticed that it was for me!! I got super excited!!!! I saw that it was from one of my best friends Erica. I opened it up and LOOK WHAT I GOT........

It was full of fun stuff for the wedding! She wrote me the sweetest card...I started to cry! She had sticky notes made that say "Amy's wedding ideas"...had a pen made that says "Amy's Brilliant Idea Recorder" (I loved that, hehe)....postcards that have our wedding information on the front and you can send them out to different places to request more information...how cool is that?! Lets see....there is a photo album, a notepad with my name on it, thank you cards, and a beautiful tee-shirt that says "Amy, the beautiful bride to be..." What a fun surprise this was!!! I'm so excited to use all of it! She just cracks me up....I called her to thank her and she told me that she is having more fun with my wedding then anything ever before! She is going to be such a great asset to my big day. Thanks friend!

10 cherished comments:

Kim said...

How CUTE!!!!
Love all the goodies...
Have a Great Evening..

Laura Nipper said...

Super cute. Very excited for you.

Paula said...

What a thoughtful gift That sure was nice of her to think of you.

Steffie B. said...

how sweet....we are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

OH MY #6 said...

that is just great! Love the t!

you deserve it Amy!

Lea

Abby said...

Yessssss, I got to see all that in person before it made it to the blog :) hehe. That's why you waited, right? That and because I consumed your night with such fun lastnight?! I am glad you liked my post, I felt proud... I said 'Amy will like this' hehe and I know as I was making it I realized how much we are alike in how you would have put down those very same items. OOOOOh and that purse, yes, that is the one I threw the fit about on Saturday because it is at the Coach outlet and I NEED IT, not want, but NEED. It is essential to my being as a girl!

redmaryjanes said...

Very cool stuff~weddings are so much fun!

mommy24treasures said...

ooh surprises are SO fun!

Steffie B. said...

You have a good weekend too.....hope to see you soon. Email or text Em for the latest gossip...unless you have already "heard"......

Denise C said...

Oh what a sweet friend you have to send you such thoughtful items to use in planning your wedding! These are so cute...I love the T-shirt!!!
I want to see a picture of you in it!!!
Hugs!!!