Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I GOT THE JOB!

happy dance

I got the call at 8:30am this morning! I'm going to meet with the other 2 managers on the 29th and then start training the week after! She seemed very excited and told me that the May schedule needed to be filled up so I need to start ASAP. You don't know how good this makes me feel. I've just been carrying this weight on my shoulders waiting to hear back...and also with this huge project I've been trying to complete.... Today I hear from the salon AND I finished my project that is due tomorrow at noon! I feel SO good about life...I'm just floating on cloud nine!

Thank you all for being so supportive and making me feel so good about the job and just life in general. I'm so thankful for every single one of you! I love you all!! ;)

(I was in such a good mood today, I had to make a new blog design with fun cheery colors!! ~Enjoy!~)

8 cherished comments:

Paula said...

Yea, congratulations, we all knew you'd get it.

Denise C said...

OH YAY!!!! Doing the Happy Dance for ya in TN too!!!! SO glad you got the job...they will be so blessed to have you on board!!!
Hugs!!!!!

Nikki said...

I'm soooo happy for you, Amy!
That is WONDERFUL news!!!!
When do ya start?
I want details!!!!

XO

Steffie B. said...

Congrats girl.....the wedding is on June 27th....what time are you coming on Sunday? Are you going to be needing another job this summer....we need to chat about some things! ;)

OH MY #6 said...

congrats, that is awesome! Of course they would hire you!!!!

Love the new look. It screams....SPRING & HAPPY!

lEA

Gwen Oatsvall said...

did a little catching up w/ you ... i think you and tyler are just the cutest thing ever ... i think you are so mature and so blessed to know where you want to go in life ... especially w/ adoption ... i am so excited about you new job stuff ... how exciting ... keep plugging away at school ... you need to tag along w/ steffie and emmie on one of their trips ... love ya girl !!!

Kim said...

YEAH!!!!!
I am sooo excited for you..
Everything is falling into place..
LOVE the new look..
Have a Great Day...
HUGS...

kerri said...

Good for you!!!
Terrific, life is good, well deserved Amy. ;)