Thursday, April 3, 2008

~Thankful Thursday~

Today as I was walking to class, I was in awe of the beautiful weather. The sun was beaming down on me and I just thought...THIS is why I live were I do. As much as I hate the winter months, it brings me so much joy when the sun comes back out and the days warm up. I wanted to do a thankful Thursday post because today I'm thankful for so much.

sunshine

~First, I'm thankful for the warmth of the sun. It makes everyone a bit more happy!

~I'm thankful for all my bloggy friends. You guys put a extra smile on my face everyday and I know that you all truly care about me....even though I'm not adopting....well not yet anyways. ;)

~I'm thankful for children and the love and compassion they have for life. In a child's eyes everything is that much more wonderful.

~I'm thankful that I've almost finished my college career. I can't believe that I've made it this far without backing down or giving up. School comes harder for me then most people and I'm glad I gave it my all...

~I'm thankful for the family that let me live with them this past year and for Kyle and Ryan. They have molded me into a strong person and I believe it will make me a better mother someday.

~I'm thankful for Tyler and for all the love he gives to me. He doesn't make life any easier for me and he is always giving me challenges and I love him for that.

~I'm thankful for the walk Tyler, the boys, and I took yesterday and seeing him interact with the boys. He will also make a wonderful father someday...

~Last, I'm thankful for God and all that he gives me on a daily basis. HE is the reason we are all here and HE deserves all the thanks in the world!

~Happy Thursday Friends!~

8 cherished comments:

Sharon said...

That is a beautiful list!!

OH MY #6 said...

Awesome, just plain awesome.

thanks Amy!

Lea

Kim said...

Beautiful Post..
Have a Great Evening.
HUGS

Denise C said...

OH sweet Amy...your heart is so precious! I just love you to pieces!
This was such a sweet post....thank you for being so transparent...and for being the sweetie that you truly are!!! BTW...what day is your b-day in MAY????
Love you sweet friend!
~D

Nikki said...

It is GOOD to give thanks!
Loved this post...and I was also loving the feel of the sun on my face today.

Enjoy your weekend, sweet girl.
XO

Mr.Brian said...

That post made me smile.
A great idea we should all follow.
It always amazes me how happy people are when the sun shines.

Paula said...

Yes, its good to be thankful. I'm so happy for you that you are getting some sunny weather. I know how much you love it.

mommy24treasures said...

beautiful post Amy.